Pierre Cordier, CEO
École Centrale Marseille (1991) with a master’s degree in Marine Engineering.
25 years of experience in offshore oil & gas, shipbuilding, ship design, coastal works, marine renewable energies and marine engineering in general. Involved at all project stages.
- Project management, quality process & risk analyses
- Offshore technologies: pipelines, jackets, FPSO and subsea systems
- Ship design & naval architecture: stability, structure, safety systems (firefighting, containment, life saving appliances), piping systems, mooring systems, hull outfitting
- Offshore wind technologies: fixed & floating foundations, mooring systems
- Classification rules & regulations in all above sectors
- Personal development & communication
Certificates & trainings
- Linguaskill English Certificate: Level C1 & Above (highest score) (Nov 2019)
- Quality audits certificate (Sept 2018)
- Project Management Agile – Scrum method (Nov 2019)
- Company creation training (Nov 2019)
- Firefighting & electrical room certificates